- I am counting my entire collection, not just starting with things I’ll buy this year. Knowing me, I tend to jump around; just because I bought it, doesn’t mean I’m running home to paint it.
- Plastic parts are hard to count. I have bits and pieces of all sorts of figures (mostly GW) lying around which I cannibalize for other things. Should I count these things? No.
- Multi-part plastic figures will be added as they are assembled. Some unassembled figures may give up their lives for bigger and better projects.
- This is only a record of 28mm stuff because that is what I’m doing these days. So for those of you keeping score at home: No, the Epic Armageddon, Warmaster and Battlefleet Gothic sitting in the garage doesn’t count. Neither does the shed full of 1/35 scale models. Or the collection of GHQ WWI ships…
- How to count terrain pieces? I dunno. I’ll deal with that when and if it happens.
December 31, 2011
Buying vs. Painting Totals 2012
Resolution #1: Already begun before the new year! How about that for success. People have just suggested that I do this as a blog posting. Easy enough and after staring at the admin site for a moment and wondering what the hell a widget was, you will now notice my totals on the right hand side. Now the extent of my addiction is there for all the world to see!
Over the coming week I shall delve into the collection and figure out exactly how many figures I have floating around. Expect big numbers.