It’s that time of the year again when we all gather around with friends and family and wonder where the hell did these people come from and am I really related to them. Just kidding. Sort of.
It is also the time for NEW YEAR”s RESOLUTIONS. Hooray, a bunch of promises I make that I don’t keep. Well this year is going to be different (same thing I said last year)! Am I going to try to eat healthier? Probably not. Am I going to exercise more? Who am I kidding. So this year I decided to come up with hobby resolutions, ones that will be fun and easy to keep!
1. Get a counter in the corner of the blog that shows the number of models I have vs. the models I’ve painted. Expect negative numbers (models>finished work)!
2. Run a game at Cangames this year. I’m thinking Speed Rally Piston Cup.
3. Try at least 3 new painting techniques this year. First one I’m thinking of is the chipped paint technique with salt and hairspray.
4. Continue to post on this blog with some regularity. The whole idea of this blog was to share things, so I need to start sharing more!
5. Run at least one campaign I have in mind. Either Legends of the Old West or .45 Adventure…
6. Cast a few things in either resin or Instant Mold.
7. Photograph the trench. Photograph figures. Photograph games.
8. Teach my son how to play board-games and practice taking turns. Stealing the dice and knocking over the pieces is only cute for so long.
9. Try to eat better and get more exercise.
There you go. My year in neatly summarized in 8 easy steps. Should be fun. Happy New Year to all!